Study Abroad - William and Bernice Heyde
This scholarship shall be divided equally each year into two separate awards as follows: 1) Study abroad applicants 2) International student studying at Southeast Missouri State University. Recipient must have a 3.0 GPA, with 30 hours of work completed prior to applying for/receiving this scholarship. Deadline is March 1st.
- William and Bernice Heyde
- Supplemental Questions
- 1. Are you currently studying abroad?
- 2. If you answered yes to question #1, where are you studying abroad? Then skip ahead to question #5.
- 3. If you answered no to question #1, when do you plan to study abroad?
- 4. If you answered no to question #1, what country (or countries) do you want to study abroad in? If you are undecided, please enter "undecided."
- 5. Please provide an essay (max 750 words) that addresses the following questions: a. Why do you want to study abroad? b. What do you expect to gain from the study abroad experience? c. Why do you believe you are deserving of a study abroad scholarship award?