Study Abroad - Henry Sessoms
The recipient must be a currently enrolled full-time (12 hours) undergraduate or graduate student at Southeast Missouri State University who wishes to study in internationally. First preference will be a student studying in the London area and whose caree
- Supplemental Questions
- 1. Are you currently studying abroad?
- 2. If you answered yes to question #1, where are you studying abroad? Then skip ahead to question #5.
- 3. If you answered no to question #1, when do you plan to study abroad?
- 4. If you answered no to question #1, what country (or countries) do you want to study abroad in? If you are undecided, please enter "undecided."
- 5. Please provide an essay (max 750 words) that addresses the following questions: a. Why do you want to study abroad? b. What do you expect to gain from the study abroad experience? c. Why do you believe you are deserving of a study abroad scholarship award?