Study Abroad - Tom and Betty Fulton
This scholarship will provide international opportunities for students at Southeast Missouri State University. Applicants must be U.S. citizens who have had limited international experience. The scholarship may be used toward any of the international programs sponsored by the University. Such programs may be short term (a few weeks) or long term. The scholarship may be given for any purpose including travel and living expenses. Deadline is March 1st.
- Supplemental Questions
- 1. Are you currently studying abroad?
- 2. If you answered yes to question #1, where are you studying abroad? Then skip ahead to question #5.
- 3. If you answered no to question #1, when do you plan to study abroad?
- 4. If you answered no to question #1, what country (or countries) do you want to study abroad in? If you are undecided, please enter "undecided."
- 5. Please provide an essay (max 750 words) that addresses the following questions: a. Why do you want to study abroad? b. What do you expect to gain from the study abroad experience? c. Why do you believe you are deserving of a study abroad scholarship award?