Study Abroad - Rotary Club of Cape Girardeau
The recipient(s) of this scholarship shall be a graduate of a high school in Cape Girardeau County Missouri who has a GPA of 2.5 or better and is currently enrolled at Southeast Missouri State University main campus in Cape Girardeau. This scholarship will be awarded annually to one or more Southeast students who plan to study abroad with one of Southeast Missouri State University’s short-term or semester-long study abroad programs. The recipient(s) are not required to be seeking a degree within a specific major. The amount of the award(s) and number of recipients may vary depending on the number of students that applied for this award and the amount of the dollars available. Students, who apply, must submit a short essay describing why they want to study abroad and explaining what the experience will mean to them personally and to their major.
- Supplemental Questions
- 1. Are you currently studying abroad?
- 2. If you answered yes to question #1, where are you studying abroad? Then skip ahead to question #5.
- 3. If you answered no to question #1, when do you plan to study abroad?
- 4. If you answered no to question #1, what country (or countries) do you want to study abroad in? If you are undecided, please enter "undecided."
- 5. Please provide an essay (max 750 words) that addresses the following questions: a. Why do you want to study abroad? b. What do you expect to gain from the study abroad experience? c. Why do you believe you are deserving of a study abroad scholarship award?